There are three main ways to claim an HMRC tax refund on overpaid tax:

  • You make the application yourself
  • You can have your own accountant do it for you
  • You can claim through a specialist company like us, RIFT Refunds


Each option has its own advantages. Use our quick tax refund calculator to see if you qualify for an HMRC tax refund. It's free, you'll know in a few seconds and we don't ask you for any information unless you want to get in touch with us.