RIFT Group Advertising Image Copyright
All images used in RIFT Group are either:
- Using our own photography for which we own the copyright
- Are used under license from image banks
- Are used under open license from free sources such as Unsplash or Pixabay
- Are used under license from the Ministry of Defence OGL (open government licence) which can be read at the National Archives website.
All RIFT testimonials use images shot by our own photographers and authentic quotations from our clients. All clients featured have signed a release form to agree to the use of their image and statements in our advertising in all media.
If you would like to be featured in our adverts and have a good story to tell about being a RIFT customer or what you did with your refund then please get in touch with our Marketing Department.
Advertising featuring the Armed Forces
Any images of the Armed Forces used in our advertising are sourced from the Ministry of Defence archives and used with permission under the Open Government Licence which grants us:
A worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use the Information subject to the conditions of use set out on the National Archives site.
If you recognise an image of yourself in any of our advertisements, please note that this image has been made available to licensees by the MOD. If you have any questions or concerns about the inclusion of your image in the MOD archive, please speak to your commanding officer.
All other images are either:
• Shot by our own photographers
• Licensed from image banks
• Provided for use by our partners under license under certain circumstances
If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Marketing Department.