Personal Tax Account Amazon Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is only open to PAYE employees aged 18 or over who link RIFT as their agent to their HMRC Personal Tax Account by the end of March 2019. This excludes employees of the Promoter, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of employment may be required.
2. By entering this promotion you (the “claimant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter. A mobile phone is required.
4. Promotional Period: Open from 09:00 25th January 2019 until 23:59 on 31st March 2019.
5. How to Enter: The claimant must authorise RIFT as their agent to their HMRC Personal Tax Account and either call 01233 628648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm this has been completed by 31st March 2019.
6. The Reward: Eligible claimants will receive a £20 amazon voucher code. This will be sent in the form of a code to the mobile phone number provided to us with a supporting email.
7. Only one amazon voucher code is allowed per person.
8. Redemption: The amazon voucher code may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.co.uk.
Visit www.rifttaxrefunds.co.uk/amazon for details on how to use the voucher.
9. Amazon voucher codes are valid for 10 years.
10. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and Gift Certificates can't be used to purchase other gift cards and gift certificates or applied to any order containing another gift card or gift certificate.
11. The £20.00 credit does not have to be used in one transaction.
10. The amazon voucher code carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
11. Claimants must agree to these Terms & Conditions in order to redeem their amazon voucher code. Redemption of the code is considered an acceptation of these Terms & Conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify claimants which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
13. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a claimant.
14. Bulk applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications, by or via third parties or syndicates, applications by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to apply), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that Entrant’s applications in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s applications will be disqualified and any reward award will be void.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any coupon (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
18. This Promotion is governed by English law.
The Promoter: RIFT House, 200 Eureka Park, Upper Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford, Kent TN25 4AZ