You don't have to be a construction worker to claim a tax rebate from HMRC. If you work in sales as a representative or executive, then you could still be owed money from the taxman. Whether you're involved in on-site sales to the public, an area sales manager or working in the non-residential sector, RIFT can help put cash back in your pocket. It all comes down to the money you're spending to do your job. In most cases, we're talking about any travelling you have to do for work. A regular commute to a permanent office won't get you anything back from HMRC, though. Only travel to "temporary workplaces" counts. That generally means anywhere you're working for under 24 months.

Do I Qualify? Tax Calculator