Terms and Conditions - RIFT Tax Awareness Brief £250 Prize Draw
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Tax Awareness Brief £250 Prize Draw is only open to serving members of the UK Armed Forces aged 18 or over, currently working or training at the training establishment listed on the enquiry form. This excludes employees of RIFT, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this scheme. Proof of employment may be required.
- By making a tax refund enquiry during or in response to a RIFT Tax Awareness Brief, or via the enquiry questionnaire, you (the “enquirer”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The £250 Prize Draw is not available to enquirers who are currently in the process of completing a claim with RIFT, or who have previously been in contact with RIFT within 2 years of the date of the enquiry.
- How to Enter: The Enquirer must directly enter their contact name, phone number, and email address on the enquiry form, and submit their details to the RIFT email address supplied on the form during the 6 month period prior to the Prize Draw end date.
- Alternatively, Enquirers may visit the web address shown on the enquiry form, which includes their training establishment, and enter their details on the RIFT web site via this address during the 6 month period prior to the Prize Draw end date. Enquirers may also visit this web address via the QR code supplied on the enquiry form.
- The Prize Draw: Eligible Enquirers will be entered into the current RIFT Tax Awareness Prize Draw, which is specific to the training establishment identified on the enquiry form. Qualifying periods will end on or around the end of June and December each year, until further notice. Enquirers are not required to qualify for a tax refund claim, in order be entered into the Prize Draw, but must complete a phone call with a RIFT tax specialist before the end date, in order to be entered into the draw.
- RIFT reserves the right to amend the timings and frequency of this Prize Draw, and the amount and nature of Prizes in future. RIFT also reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw outright in future.
- Enquirers who do qualify for a Tax Refund claim, as confirmed during the arranged phone call, must either have completed a tax refund claim via RIFT or be still in the process of completing a claim by the end date of the Prize Draw, in order to be entered into the Draw.
- The Prize: The winning Enquirer will be randomly selected from the entrants from the training establishment listed who meet the qualifying criteria on the end date of the Prize Draw. The winner will receive £250, which may be in the form of a cheque payment, or gift vouchers.
- The £250 Prize cheque or vouchers will be posted to the Enquirer at the address given at the time when the Enquirer registers with RIFT via the Tax Awareness Brief. It is the responsibility of the Enquirer to inform RIFT of any subsequent change of address. Failure to do so may result in the loss of payments posted to an outdated address. In such instances, RIFT does not accept responsibility for the loss of £250 Prize, and it is at the discretion of RIFT as to whether a further cheque or vouchers will be sent to a new address.
- Before receiving the £250 Prize Draw cheque or vouchers, the winner is required to supply RIFT with a video testimonial, which may be used to promote awareness of RIFT.
- Enquirers must agree to these Terms & Conditions in order to be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw. Completion and submission of the Enquirer’s details on the RIFT Enquiry Form linked to the training establishment, or via the web address listed on this form, as described in paragraphs 4 and 5, is considered acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- RIFT reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify referrers whom it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- RIFT shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a claimant.
- Bulk applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications, by or via third parties or syndicates, applications by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to apply), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a referrer is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that Prize Draw entry in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Prize Draw, that person’s entry will be disqualified and any reward payment will be void.
- RIFT’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Tax Awareness Brief Prize Draw, the Enquirer agrees to release RIFT from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any coupon (except death or personal injury caused by RIFT’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
The RIFT Tax Awareness Brief Prize Draw is governed by English law.
For any further information please contact The RIFT Group, Eureka Leisure Park, The Cobalt Building 1600, Lower Pemberton, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4BF