Terms and Conditions RIFT Tax Awareness Brief £50 Cash Back Offer
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Tax Awareness Brief £50 Cash Back offer is only open to serving members of the UK Armed Forces aged 18 or over, excluding employees of RIFT, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this scheme. Proof of employment may be required.
- By making a tax refund enquiry during or in response to a RIFT Tax Awareness Brief you (the “enquirer”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The £50 Cash Back offer is not available to enquirers who have previously been in contact with RIFT within 2 years of the date of the enquiry to explore a tax refund claim. The Cash Back offer is also not available to enquirers who have already been supported by RIFT with a tax refund claim, or are currently in the process of completing a claim.
- How to Enter: The Enquirer must directly enter their contact name, phone number, email address and date and time to be contacted on the enquiry form supplied at a RIFT Tax Awareness Brief, and subsequently submit a tax refund claim via RIFT within 8 weeks of the date of the Tax Awareness Brief.
- Alternatively, Enquirers may contact RIFT directly via 01233 653004 within 3 working days of the date of a Tax Awareness Brief to begin the process, and subsequently submit a tax refund claim via RIFT within 8 weeks of the date of the Tax Awareness Brief. Enquirers initiating contact after the awareness brief must quote the reference number supplied during the brief.
- The Reward: Eligible Enquirers will receive a cheque payment of £50 upon completion of their tax refund claim via RIFT. This payment is in addition to any actual HMRC refund paid to the Enquirer resulting from their claim.
- The Enquirer will not receive a £50 Cash Back payment if they are introduced to RIFT by a friend, during or separate to the Tax Awareness Brief. As such, should a Refer a Friend payment be payable to a friend for introducing the Enquirer, this would mean no £50 Cash Back payment would be payable.
- All £50 Cash Back cheque payments will be posted to the Enquirer at the address given at the time when they register with RIFT via the Tax Awareness Brief. It is the responsibility of the Enquirer to inform RIFT of any subsequent change of address. Failure to do so may result in the loss of payments posted to an outdated address. In such instances, RIFT does not accept responsibility for the loss of £50 Cash Back payment, and it is at the discretion of RIFT as to whether a further cheque will be sent to a new address.
- Enquirers must agree to these Terms & Conditions in order to be eligible for a £50 Cash Back payment should all criteria be met. Completion of the Enquirer’s details on the RIFT Enquiry Form at a Tax Awareness Brief or contact within 3 days of the brief, as described in paragraph 5, is considered acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- RIFT reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Enquirers whom it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- RIFT shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a claimant.
- RIFT’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bulk applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications, by or via third parties or syndicates, applications by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to apply), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a referrer is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to generate cash back payment in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the £50 Cash Back, that person’s qualification will be disqualified and any £50 Cash Back reward payment will be void.
- By entering the Tax Awareness Brief £50 Cash Back Offer, the Enquirer agrees to release RIFT from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Offer or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any coupon (except death or personal injury caused by RIFT’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- The RIFT Tax Awareness Brief £50 Cash Back Offer is governed by English law.
- For any further information please contact The RIFT Goup, RIFT House, 200 Eureka Park, Upper Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford, Kent TN25 4AZ