Tax refunds for uniforms are a special tax relief for people who have to clean, repair or replace specialist work clothing. There are specific rules about who qualifies for it and what counts as a "uniform" that are not always clear. As a result, a lot of people are missing out on years' worth of tax refunds totalling hundreds of pounds.

Do I Qualify