RIFT and ECS Cardholders

We've been working with the ECS and JIB since 2012 to help ECS cardholders find out if they are due a tax rebate, even if your employer pays some of your expenses, and how to claim it.  We've already claimed over £1,000,000 in refunds for ECS electricians who only found out that they could be due a refund because of the partnership.

Use our online qualification form to find out if you're due a tax refund that could be as much as £2,500. Or, call 01233 653978 quoting ''JIB''.

Do I Qualify?


£2,500 - That's the average 4 year claim. Don't miss out!

Travel Tax Refunds

Tax refunds for PAYE and CIS Construction workers

If you're PAYE and drive your own vehicle to temporary work sites or have employees who do, there's a good chance you or they could be entitled to travel tax refund. Even if you're travelling by public transport, expenses can still be claimed for. On average, you could be looking at an average £2,500 refund for a four-year claim.

If you're CIS (self-employed) instead, RIFT can help you process your tax return and assist with claim entitlements including meals, telephone bills, tools and clothing which can result in a substantial tax refunds of approximately £2,000.

Do I Qualify?

Customer stories

''RIFT got me almost £4k back this year which really helped''

''I'm self employed and have done my tax returns through RIFT for the past three years.  I switched when my previous accountant messed up and I ended up owing HMRC money. Using RIFT couldn't have been easier; they have done all the chasing for me and got me back almost £4k this year which has really helped! The money couldn't come at a better time.

Ben Jukes, 30, Kent

Do I Qualify?

Our Guarantee

Our guarantee means you'll never lose a penny

When you claim your tax refund with RIFT, our unique RIFT Guarantee means that you don't have to worry about the taxman reclaiming any of your money. So long as you give us full and accurate information, if HMRC disagrees with the amount that we’ve claimed and ask for the money back, we’ll pay it. It won’t cost you a penny.

Learn more

Need more help?

Wondering if you can claim a tax refund or need to submit a tax return? Use our online tools to find out if you're owed money by HMRC.

Do I Qualify?

Speak to us 6 days a week.
Mon-Thurs 08:30 - 20:30
Fri 08:30 - 18:00 and Sat 09:00 - 13:00.
RIFT Refunds, RIFT House, 200 Eureka Park,Upper Pemberton, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4AZ

Call us on 01233 628648

Want to chat to a member of our team?
Why not use our live chat to speak to an
online advisor now?

Open live chat