Wondering if you can claim a tax refund or need to submit a tax return? Use our online tools to find out if you're owed money by HMRC.
Digital Content and Community Officer
RIFT Group is a family business based in Kent since 1999. We’ve currently got around 200 employees and are continuing to grow, winning the Megagrowth 50 Award in 2015 and the KEIBA award for Customer Service. Our tax refunds division specialises in claiming tax refunds for those who work in Construction, Offshore, Security and the MOD and we’re looking for a talented Digital Content and Community Officer to join our team.
Why work with RIFT?
- Hybrid or fully remote working available
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Passionate colleagues and a great team spirit
- Regular incentives
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Free car parking
- Contributory pension and cash back health cover
Careers at RIFT Tax Refunds
Social content production and promotion
- Focused on engagement
- The sweet spot between design and copywriting – combining engaging copy with rich media like video and static visual assets. You’ll be a social media native. You’ll always think “video first” and will have plenty of experience creating content for Facebook, Instagram, and ideally, emerging platforms like TikTok. Experience with Canva and Photoshop essential.
- You’ll build an active, relevant community of followers with optimal delivery and promotion of your engaging content.
Content writing/script writing
- Focused on educating, informing, and entertaining – eg blogs.
- Just like social media, you’ll be able to demonstrate work that audiences love. You can balance your creative flair with our requirements to ensure results. Your portfolio will show you can write in a range of different voices.
- Experience script writing is a bonus, but we can teach you that.
Copywriting and SEO
- Focused on conversion – eg service descriptions, service pages.
- We’re looking for the basics, like copy for service pages. If you can demonstrate other conversion-focused formats (eg landing pages, experience on new web builds, email marketing), even better. All you need is an “art meets science” approach to copywriting and a great attitude.
- 3 years’ experience
- Raw creative talent, solid understanding of marketing, able to bring the two together
- Willing to take on board constructive criticism
- Can-do attitude
Need more help?
Speak to us 6 days a week.
Mon-Thurs 08:30 - 20:30
Fri 08:30 - 18:00 and Sat 09:00 - 13:00.
RIFT Refunds, The Cobalt Building, 1600 Eureka Park, Lower Pemberton, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4BF
Want to chat to a member of our team?
Why not use our live chat to speak to an
online advisor now?