Wondering if you can claim a tax refund or need to submit a tax return? Use our online tools to find out if you're owed money by HMRC.
CRM and Email Executive
Do you love helping others? Do you want to be part of an innovative company that values its staff? Why not work for the UK’s leading tax refund specialists? We’re an award-winning company and always on the look-out for people who strive to be the best.
Privately owned and proudly independent, the RIFT Group works with clients across the UK, helping them with tax, accounting and employment law matters and guiding them to lasting success.
We want passionate people who know their stuff. You’ll want to work in a dynamic, growing company with new challenges around every corner.
Careers at RIFT Tax Refunds
- Run the day-to-day management of email delivery and execution aiming to develop a programme of communications that strengthens engagement with the RIFT customer.
- Work alongside Creative team/suppliers to create email briefs and produce email campaigns, end to end
- Applying email marketing best practice across all areas, ensuring best-in-class campaigns
- Implementing dynamic and personalised content across campaigns
- Monitor overall KPIs on an ongoing basis and report on the performance of new initiatives, monthly KPIs and other customer marketing activity
- Work with Senior CRM Manager to develop effective A/B testing and optimisation plans, with ownership for its execution and improving future emails based on findings
- Communicate weekly email marketing plan with key stakeholders
- Support the Senior CRM Manager to design strategies to acquire and reactivate customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle using a variety of channels including direct mail, telephone and digital
- Maintain and manage customer data, responsible for data hygiene, standardisation, validation and de-duping activities, including GDPR requests
- Work to develop scalable acquisition programmes with a view to database growth
- Adapt the strategic plan throughout the calendar year in response to new opportunities and challenges
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working with a variety of lifecycle campaigns
- Experience in AB and multivariate testing, as well as personalising and optimising content
- Good knowledge of email technology platforms, web analytics, Google Analytics, customer databases and segmentation opportunities
- Strong ability to analyse campaign performance
- Educated to degree level 2:1 in Marketing or business subject, or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
Need more help?
Speak to us 6 days a week.
Mon-Thurs 08:30 - 20:30
Fri 08:30 - 18:00 and Sat 09:00 - 13:00.
RIFT Refunds, The Cobalt Building, 1600 Eureka Park, Lower Pemberton, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4BF
Want to chat to a member of our team?
Why not use our live chat to speak to an
online advisor now?