ABF: The Soldiers’ Charity Friday Night In 5th of March 2021
08th February 2021
At RIFT, we’ve always been proud to support the work of amazing organisations like ABF: The Soldiers’ Charity. From our regular direct donations to sponsoring and participating in their fundraising events, it’s a genuine honour to be able to give something back to a charity that does so much to support Armed Forces members, veterans and families.
On the 5th of March this year, ABF: The Soldiers’ Charity is holding a groundbreaking “virtual event” in the form of a spectacular Friday Night In. For an asking price of just £10, people attending will be treated to an amazing evening of talks and entertainment, all in support of those who routinely risk and sacrifice their lives to protect our own.
Special guests for the event include:
- General Lord Dannatt, GCB, CBE, MC, DL
- Journalist and author Clare Balding, OBE
- BBC foreign correspondent and world affairs editor John Simpson
- BBC newsreader and journalist Simon McCoy
In addition to the featured guests, those attending will be able to:
- Take part in an exclusive online auction in support of the charity.
- Enter an exciting prize draw.
- Enjoy music from the world-famous Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
ABF: The Soldiers’ Charity is a wonderful cause to support, and with admission only costing £10 it’s set to be an unmissable evening. You can get the full details and lock in your registration here: https://soldierscharity.org/events/friday-night-in/.