Do I have to pay tax on income from abroad?

If you've got money coming in from abroad, you'll usually have to pay UK tax on it. You'll generally do this by filing a self assessment tax return.There are rules on the types of income that count, and a lot depends on your status as a UK resident. Here's what you need to know.