Wondering if you can claim a tax refund or need to submit a tax return? Use our online tools to find out if you're owed money by HRMC.
Did RIFT Call Me?
I got a call from 01233 628648
If you've got a missed call or text from 01233 628648 then it's from us here at RIFT Tax Refunds.
We may have called you to discuss something important to do with your tax refund claim, but we know how annoying calls from numbers you don't recognise can be, so we've created this page for you to check it's really us.
Who called me?
Why did RIFT call me?
If you're already a RIFT customer and we've done a tax rebate claim or self assessment submission for you in the past we'll have sent you a yearly reminder that it's time to get us your paperwork for your 2015/16 claim. Give us a call or get started with myRIFT and we can get your next refund back in your pocket as fast as possible.
If we've tried to contact you then it's probably for one of the following reasons:
- You've completed one of our online forms to see if you have overpaid your tax on travel expenses and we need a little more information from you to work out if you have a claim.
- We've spoken to you and confirmed that you have a refund due but we haven't received your two signed 64-8 forms back yet. Until we have them HMRC will not let us submit your claim, so it will just be sitting waiting in a pile - not back in your pocket where it should be!
- We need to ask you a question to confirm something about your claim before we submit it.
- We've got an update for you about your claim.
- We've sent you the final claim to confirm that it is correct before sending it to HMRC but we haven't heard back from you.
- To confirm that we have sorted out a problem for you, such as getting your tax code corrected, and what happens next.
- It's a new tax year and it's time to submit your next claim.
- You've filled in one of our online forms to enquire about us completing your self assessment tax return for you and we need to discuss your situation.
If you find that you've missed a call from us, or that we're trying to reach you at a time that isn't good for you, then just give us a call back as soon as you can or let us know when is the best time to reach you.
You can also email us, use Live Chat by clicking the red button at the bottom of the page or send us a private message through Facebook.
We know that many people can't take calls while at work,so just let us know when is best for you.
We're always happy to call you back if that's easier for you, and you can let us know if you're happy for us to call a spouse or partner to handle things if you're going away.
Remember - we probably only need a minute of your time, and the quicker we can get hold of you, the quicker we can get your money back!
Our guarantee means you'll never lose a penny
When you claim your tax refund with RIFT, our unique RIFT Guarantee means that you don't have to worry about the taxman reclaiming any of your money. So long as you give us full and accurate information, if HMRC disagrees with the amount that we’ve claimed and ask for the money back, we’ll pay it. It won’t cost you a penny.Learn more
Keep up to date with the RIFT Tax Refunds blog
18th May 2017
A Taxing Challenge: RIFT MD Bradley Post Takes on the New York Marathon
If you faintly detect the stirring strains of the Rocky theme song drifting through the Ashford air in the coming months…Read more
15th May 2017
ABF The Soldiers Charity Roundup May 2017
We're really proud of our partnership with ABF The Soldiers' Charity. Every day, the charity is making life easier for c…Read more
Need more help?
Speak to us 6 days a week.
Mon-Thurs 08:30 - 20:30
Fri 08:30 - 18:00 and Sat 09:00 - 13:00.
RIFT Refunds, RIFT House, 200 Eureka Park,Upper Pemberton, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4AZ
Want to chat to a member of our team?
Why not use our live chat to speak to an
online advisor now?