Terms and Conditions RIFT Construction and Audience Research £250 Prize Draw
Tell us what you think to be in with a chance of winning £250.
- The promoter is RIFT Ltd company no. 04088211 whose registered office is at RIFT House, 200 Eureka Park, Upper Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford Kent, TN25 4AZ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of RIFT Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the Construction Industry Tracker Research during 2020 and 2021 (released July 2020, October 2020, January 2021, March 2021), and the Audience Behavioural Research in July 2020.
- Entry to the prize draw is by completing the Construction Industry Tracker Research or by completing the Audience Behavioural Research and leaving their name and email address at the end of the survey.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry into the relevant draw will be at midnight on the following dates: 31st July 2020, 31st October 2020, 31st January 2021, 30th April 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition for that survey release will be permitted.
- One winner will be drawn within 5 working days of each closing date.
- Entries will not be carried over into the next quarterly draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Competition prize will be £250 cash. The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be generated via a 3rd party online randomised number selection process.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by RIFT Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by email within two weeks of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within two weeks of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- RIFT Ltd will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner gives explicit permission to the promoter to use their name, photograph and quote in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RIFT Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
For any further information please contact The RIFT Group, RIFT House, 200 Eureka Park, Upper Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford, Kent TN25 4AZ.