Yes - absolutely! If you've paid too much tax, you're fully entitled to a tax rebate and our tax refund calculator will estimate what it could be. Of course, HMRC isn't always going to fork it over just because you ask for it. You have to prove you're owed the money, which puts far too many people off claiming back their own cash from the taxman.

Tax refunds for travel to temporary workplaces are claimed under Income Tax (Earnings and Pensions) Act 2003, sections 336-339

Do I Qualify?