At RIFT Refunds, we love paperwork - so you don't have to! Here's what we need in order to figure out what you're owed and get it back for you:

  • List of bases you’ve attended: Copies of assignment orders are really important, and are available from JPA. They're deleted after 60 days though, so move fast. Remember to include time spent on courses, as you can claim for that too.
  • Monthly payslips: If you haven’t got all of your payslips, you can download them from the JPAC website.
  • Other supporting documents: MOT certificates, P60s and P45s are all helpful. Don’t worry if you can’t get hold of these, though. We can still claim without them.
  • Other information: We’ll ask you a few simple yes/no questions about any other income you have. Let us know if you have a student loan or a private pension, too. This helps us work out how much tax you’ve overpaid.
  • Receipts for Mess Dress.
  • Copy of your photo ID and proof of address (like a utility bill).

You will also be required to set up a Personal Tax Account. It's free and you'll be able to see everything to do with your tax, including all information from employers, banks, building societies and other government departments all in one place. Find out more here.

If you've got any questions give us a shout on Livechat, send us an email or give us a call on 01233 628648