To claim your tax refund, you need to be able to prove that the taxman owes you money. The best way to do this is to keep good records of everything you're spending to do your job. If you're travelling, keep track of your mileage and any accommodation or food costs you're running up.


Even if you're getting reimbursed for some of them by your employer, you may still be due a tax rebate. After that, the best thing to do is get in touch with RIFT. We're the experts in tax refunds and all our clients are protected by our unique RIFT Guarantee. This means that you'll always stay on the right side of HMRC, and your tax refund is completely safe.