Terms and Conditions RIFT Retention Survey 2019 £150 Prize Draw
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is RIFT Ltd company no. 04088211 whose registered office is at RIFT House, 200 Eureka Park, Upper Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford Kent, TN25 4AZ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of RIFT Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Customers will be entered into the prize draw on completion of a RIFT Retention 2019 survey on the SurveyMonkey platform. Customers will be emailed an invitation asking them to complete a feedback survey about their experience with RIFT.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry is Friday 27th September 2019.
- One winner will be drawn and notified within 14 days by email.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is £150 cash. The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- RIFT Ltd will send a bank payment of £150 to the winner or send a cheque if preferred by the winner.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received using 3rd party randomisation software, and verified by RIFT Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 weeks of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 weeks of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner gives explicit permission to the promoter to use their name, photograph and quote in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- RIFT Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
For any further information please contact The RIFT Group, RIFT House, 200 Eureka Park, Upper Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford, Kent TN25 4AZ