Refer a Friend Black Friday Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
RIFT Refer a Friend £500 Black Friday Terms & Conditions
• For every new referral a customer makes between 1st October and 11th November 2021, that has resulted in RIFT confirming they can make a tax refund claim for a new customer, you will receive one entry into the Prize Draw, even if the claim for that customer has not yet been completed. The claim must be 'live' and the customer must be actively claiming (an action must have been taken within that month) when the draw closes to be entered. This means a customer could be entered multiple times into the draw if they make multiple ‘live’ referrals.
• The prize is as follows: £500 Cash to be paid into the winner’s bank account within 7 days of a successful claim.
• The prize is as stated, and no alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
• Winners for all prize draws will be generated in the following week, via a 3rd party online randomised number selection process. The unique reference number for each referrer will be entered into the randomised selector for each successful referral made.
• The Prize Draw is only open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of RIFT, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this scheme. Proof of residence may be required.
• The promoter is RIFT Ltd company number 04088211 whose registered office is: The Cobalt Building 1600 Eureka Park, Lower Pemberton, Ashford, Kent, England, TN25 4BF.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Closing date for entry will be at midnight, Thursday 11thth November 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• The winner will be notified by phone or email within 5 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• RIFT Ltd will notify the winner when and when the prize will be paid into their account.
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
• The winner agrees to use their name, photograph and quote in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
• RIFT Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• RIFT Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
This promotion is in addition to our seasonal Gold, Silver and Bronze promotion that runs every quarter, see here for terms and conditions.