RIFT and J1 Consulting

We've joined forces with J1 consulting to offer you our specialist range of tax services. We've been claiming money back from the taxman and helping people with their tax returns since 1999. We work closely with HMRC to put the cash back in your pocket and you can be sure that we know the rules inside out.

Start for free

Do you qualify for a tax refund from HMRC?

£2,500 - That's the average 4 year claim. Don't miss out!

Ex -MOD travel refunds

Mileage expenses tax refunds

If you've left the forces within the last 4 years, you could be entitled to a tax rebate on the mileage expenses you've received. Or, if you're in a role now where you drive your own vehicle to multiple sites you could also be due some money back.

See if you qualify in just a few clicks with our online qualification form or call 01233 653978 quoting ''J1C''. It's free to find out and your refund could be as much as £2,500. 

Start for free

Service leavers

Leaving the service? RIFT still has your back

RIFT understands that a life after the Armed Forces can be every bit as challenging as the one you're leaving behind. We work with former MOD personnel every day, many of them recent service leavers. From claiming tax refunds to starting their own businesses, we help them find their way and make it pay. Whatever future you're planning after the service, whether it's in security, construction, healthcare or offshore work, keep talking to RIFT.

Tax refunds aren't unique to MOD personnel, of course. Let us know what you're moving onto and we'll show you how to get back the tax you're owed. Most importantly, if you haven't already claimed your refunds for your time in the Armed Forces, the clock is ticking. You can claim back cash from the taxman for your work travel, along with a range of other essential expenses, for up to 4 years. A typical MOD refund can easily stack up to £600-£800. If you're claiming for the maximum 4 years, that's up to £3,200 of your own money back in your pocket! Phone or email RIFT to make sure you don't miss out.

Contact RIFT

Accounting Services

RIFT Accounting Services

Left the forces to go it alone or have you set up a limited company employing others?  We know that, in order to survive in business, you need your figures to add up.  But why would you want to stop there when there's so much more we can do? We're not just accountants and tax experts, and you're more than just the bottom line of a balance sheet.

Whether it's help preparing company accounts, corporation tax or payroll services, we want to see you grow, so we've put together the best team in the business and an easy cloud accounting tool to help you do it.

Call us on 01233 653006 for a free consultation. Set monthly fees start at just £45 +VAT per month.

Visit RIFT Accounting

Our Guarantee

Our guarantee means you'll never lose a penny

When you claim your tax refund, our unique RIFT Guarantee means that you don't have to worry about the taxman reclaiming any of your money.  So long as you give us full and accurate information, if HMRC disagrees with the amount that we've claimed and ask for the money back, we'll pay it.  It won't cost you a penny.

RIFT Guarantee

Need more help?

Wondering if you can claim a tax refund or need to submit a tax return? Use our online tools to find out if you're owed money by HMRC.

Do I Qualify?

Speak to us 6 days a week.
Mon-Thurs 08:30 - 20:30
Fri 08:30 - 18:00 and Sat 09:00 - 13:00.
RIFT Refunds, RIFT House, 200 Eureka Park,Upper Pemberton, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4AZ

Call us on 01233 628648

Want to chat to a member of our team?
Why not use our live chat to speak to an
online advisor now?

Open live chat