Apprentice Accounts and Sales
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in an established Accountants. You will be working with the Management and Sales teams dealing with accounting enquiries and general duties. This is a dual aspect role and your priorities will shift as you become more conversant with accountancy and move more into a sales role promoting accountancy services of RIFT contacting customers via phone or email, scheduling face to face meetings, invoicing and utilising specialist accountancy software and updating our Customer Database.
5 GCSE's A-C in English and Maths are essential, or Level 2 Functional Skills. IT is preferable
- Outgoing personality looking for a sales role
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work in a team
- Friendly, confident and proactive
- Dedicated and able to work to deadlines
- A genuine interest in accounting
- Good communication skills both orally and written
- IT literate Customer service skills
- Organised and efficient attention to detail
How To Apply
Applications for this apprenticeship must be made through the CV Minder service, not directly to RIFT.
For more information on the apprenticeship program, full details of the role, salary, training included and to apply visit the Mid Kent College website.